Nissan has published the final teaser of the new Nissan JukeSeptember 2, 2019
The debut of the novelty will take place on September 3, and the company continues to fuel interest in its new product.
The video revealed the details of the radiator grille of the upgraded Nissan Juke, it became even more unified with the older version – characteristic V-shaped outlines and protrusions on the hood. In addition, optics acquired a two-level architecture with narrowed DRLs on LEDs and round headlights, it is worth noting the rear spoiler.
The platform for the new product will be the CMF-B from Renault Nissan, which was used in the Renault Clio of the latest model range, thanks to it there will be more space in the crossover, and the dimensions will increase compared to the current version of the crossover.
In the engine compartment, a 1.0 liter turbo engine is expected, a pair of which will be a 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-speed robot. The remaining range of motors will appear later.
The crossover will enter the European market in the first quarter of next year.
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years