Nissan has begun restructuring its businessSeptember 30, 2020
Automaker Nissan has announced a new structure for its regional offices.
It is known that this was done in order to implement the next phases of the global business transformation plan – Nissan NEXT. Note that globally, seven regions will be four, namely Japan and ASEAN, America (North and South), China and the new AMIEO region, which consists of Africa, the Middle East, India, Europe and Oceania. There is information that AMEIO will cover more than 140 markets with a population of about 3.8 billion people.
45 Nissan products will be sold in these markets, starting with the Nissan Patrol model and ending with the fully electrified Nissan LEAF. Note that this region will allow you to make decisions much faster, as well as create a more flexible working model in some markets, where the company is actively electrifying its cars.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype