Nissan GT-R and Honda Civic: a tough fight to wMarch 22, 2019
Engineers Nissan and Honda have put a lot of effort into developing the sporty character of both models. As a result, when the Nissan GT-R and Honda Civic met at the starting line, they were awaited by a fierce battle for leadership.
However, the intense race turned out this only due to the additional refinement of the Civic. Details about them are not given, but it is known that he can drive a quarter mile (402 m) in just 10 seconds. A standard Nissan GT-R spends 11 seconds on this. However, the sports car, which stood next to the Civic at the start, was also redesigned.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air