Nissan GT-R and Honda Civic: a tough fight to wMarch 22, 2019
Engineers Nissan and Honda have put a lot of effort into developing the sporty character of both models. As a result, when the Nissan GT-R and Honda Civic met at the starting line, they were awaited by a fierce battle for leadership.
However, the intense race turned out this only due to the additional refinement of the Civic. Details about them are not given, but it is known that he can drive a quarter mile (402 m) in just 10 seconds. A standard Nissan GT-R spends 11 seconds on this. However, the sports car, which stood next to the Civic at the start, was also redesigned.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale