Nissan GT-R and Honda Civic: a tough fight to wMarch 22, 2019
Engineers Nissan and Honda have put a lot of effort into developing the sporty character of both models. As a result, when the Nissan GT-R and Honda Civic met at the starting line, they were awaited by a fierce battle for leadership.
However, the intense race turned out this only due to the additional refinement of the Civic. Details about them are not given, but it is known that he can drive a quarter mile (402 m) in just 10 seconds. A standard Nissan GT-R spends 11 seconds on this. However, the sports car, which stood next to the Civic at the start, was also redesigned.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista