Nissan Frontier and Titan will get off-road versions from NismoSeptember 29, 2020
Starting this fall, Nismo will begin selling off-road components.
Japanese company Nismo will release components for the SUVs Nissan Titan, Frontier and Xterra. Details will be officially unveiled at the 2020 Rebelle Rally event and will go on sale in early 2021. It is reported that these components will fit the aforementioned 2020-2021 SUVs.
So, the list of improvements includes off-road bumpers, additional lighting kits, whales for increasing ground clearance and strengthening the suspension, as well as rims and off-road tires. The suspension upgrade kit will increase the ground clearance of any of the above SUVs by two inches.
As for the rest of the equipment, it is known that the off-road bumper from Nismo is equipped with attachments for additional lighting and a winch. The cost of the kits has not yet been announced.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green