Nissan e.dams showed a new livery in the style of kimonoOctober 22, 2019
Exactly a month before the start of the new Formula E season, the Nissan e.dams team presented to the public a new coloring of their electric car. Silver-black livery gave way to a combination of black, white and red.
In total, Nissan designers considered about 40 options before settling on a color scheme in the form of a kimono.
“We used the iconic red, black and white colors for Nissan, and placed them diagonally in the form of a kimono, which creates a dynamic and powerful impression,” said Alfonso Albaisa, chief designer of Nissan Motor.
In the 2019-2020 season, as in the previous one, the colors of Nissan e.dams will protect Sebastien Buemi and Oliver Rowland.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system