Nissan e.dams showed a new livery in the style of kimonoOctober 22, 2019
Exactly a month before the start of the new Formula E season, the Nissan e.dams team presented to the public a new coloring of their electric car. Silver-black livery gave way to a combination of black, white and red.
In total, Nissan designers considered about 40 options before settling on a color scheme in the form of a kimono.
“We used the iconic red, black and white colors for Nissan, and placed them diagonally in the form of a kimono, which creates a dynamic and powerful impression,” said Alfonso Albaisa, chief designer of Nissan Motor.
In the 2019-2020 season, as in the previous one, the colors of Nissan e.dams will protect Sebastien Buemi and Oliver Rowland.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options