Nissan decided to “divorce” from Renault and MitsubishiMarch 11, 2020
The Reuters portal, relying on 2 of its sources, informs that there is a possibility of Nissan leaving the Alliance venture capital fund. This decision is due to plans to minimize costs.
The Japanese corporation will make the final decision on withdrawal from the Alliance Ventures fund before the end of this month.
According to assumptions, such conversations began after another member of the Alliance – Mitsubishi, according to rumors, expressed his intention to stop making contributions to the fund formed to accumulate investments in innovative technologies.
According to representatives of Mitsubishi, the automaker did not make such a decision. Nissan called all this speculation information.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green