Nissan CEO resignsSeptember 16, 2019
The head of Nissan Motor Company, Hiroto Saikawa, resigned.
According to the results of an internal investigation, now the ex-head has received 47 million yen. At that time, the situation in the company was, to put it mildly, not very. It got to the point that the Japanese corporation announced plans to cut 12.5 employees over the next 3 years.
Who will get the position of the head of the company will be known in October. Saikawa’s successor will have to restore shaky relations with Renault so that the corporation has the opportunity to compete in the global market.
It should be emphasized that Nissan is the second largest automaker in Japan.
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years