Nissan built a very wide tracked JukeDecember 28, 2018
Nissan has prepared several modified cars for the Tokyo Motor Show, but the Juke’s crossover will be the brightest premiere of the brand, instead of wheels.
The Japanese manufacturer has previously done tracked Juke – such a machine appeared in 2015. However, the new product differs from its predecessor in a more brutal appearance. The car for the Tokyo Auto Show will have huge extended wheel arches and a massive roof rack where the LED “chandelier” and various tools, including a pickaxe, are mounted.
In addition, Nissan will show at the exhibition a special version of the X-Trail model, prepared jointly with tennis player Naomi Osaka (she is the brand’s ambassador).
Also at the company’s stand you can see the Leaf Nismo RC electric car, the GT-R coupe for the Super GT championship and the Serena, Note, X-Trail and Leaf tuning options.
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035
- 44-ton truck tractors staged a straight line race
- Ford may release yet another “charged” crossover
- Chevrolet plans to launch “heavy” Suburban
- Mercedes-Benz has become the most popular premium brand in 28 countries