Nissan began to provide new cars by subscriptionMarch 17, 2020
Nissan Launches ClickMobi Subscription Service in Japan With it, you can order a new car via the Internet and use it for a fixed monthly fee. It already includes all expenses, including insurance, maintenance and taxes. It remains only to refuel.
It is noteworthy that this is not a short-term lease: customers can choose a contract for three, five or seven years.
Currently, you can choose one of four models: Dayz, Note, Juke and Serena. All cars already have navigation systems and video recorders. It is curious that Nissan even pays attention to such a detail as floor mats, which are also provided with the machine. This supposedly indicates that customers do not even need to think about trifles: you can immediately start operation.
Keyz Dayz will cost 25,740 yen per month. Note will have to pay 39,600 yen, for Juke 36,960 yen. The most expensive will be the Serena minivan – 49,610 yen.
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²
- McLaren showed a new supercar Artura on a teaser
- Photos of the pickup Toyota Tundra 2022 model year
- Musk bypasses Gates to become the second richest man in the world
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies