Nissan announced the premiere of the restyled Terra SUVNovember 19, 2020
The Japanese company is preparing to present an updated version of its Nissan Terra SUV.
A video has been published on the official YouTube channel of the Nissan auto company, which announced the debut of the updated Terra SUV, which was scheduled to premiere on November 25, 2020. It should be noted that the video does not reveal details about the new product, however, you can consider the modernized optics in the style of the latest brand new products, as well as the silhouette of the car.
It will be possible to evaluate the design of the “refreshed” SUV only during the premiere. It is expected that the new Nissan Terra will receive modern multimedia, climate control unit and redesigned air vents.
The first Nissan Terra was based on the platform from the Navara pickup truck, and the SUV’s debut took place about two years ago. Initially, the car went on sale in the Chinese market, and then the model reached other countries. The SUV is not represented on the Russian car market.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck