Nissan announced a teaser updated Nissan FrontierMay 29, 2020
Nissan has announced its restructuring plan, which includes the launch of 12 new models over the next 18 months.
The company released an accompanying video teaser entitled “Nissan Next: A to Z” that showed the silhouettes of several models, including the rumored new-generation sports car Z and apparently the 2021 Nissan Frontier.
Unfortunately, we cannot see most of the truck, although the lighting shows several parts, including the roof and hood. We do not know how the car will look, although Nissan promised that it will be more aerodynamic than the current pickup, which debuted in 2004. However, it does bear some resemblance to the leaked Nissan Frontier Nismo photo taken earlier this month.
In front, you can see a shiny “hood” meeting with a dull edging of the grille – another style feature seen on the spy Frontier Nismo. One of the features of Frontier Nismo that we cannot identify on the pickup truck in the teaser is its flared wings.
Nissan Frontier 2021 should debut before the end of the year. Although it will have a new design with the new V6 engine, the car will carry some details from the current pickup. It can also get significant price increases. However, until Nissan officially opens the veil of secrecy of 2021, we can only guess what it will be.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US