Nissan and Dongfeng show serial variation of their crossoverDecember 9, 2019
At the Guangzhou auto show, the debut of the new crossover under the name Venucia Star. And after 2 weeks presented the serial version of the machine.
The new Venucia Star brand cross was created jointly by Nissan and Dongfeng. For the first time the novelty was presented at a motor show in Guangzhou, China. Then the concept was shown, and now photos of serial variation have appeared. At the heart of the car is the new modular platform VSA, which will then become the main one for other models of the brand. The novelty will be focused on the car market in China.
The Venucia Star has a 12.3-inch dashboard screen and a 15.6-inch vertical infotainment monitor. Many functions in the car can be controlled by voice: for example, climate control, electric front seats and panoramic roof blinds.
Initially, the new cross is equipped with a power plant from Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi. It is a 1.5-liter Mitsubishi turbo engine. Together with the classic motor, a 48-volt starter-generator will work. Then, versions without an electrical component should also be released. The novelty will appear in China early next year.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer