Nissan aims to equip products in key markets with electric motors by 2030sJanuary 27, 2021
Nissan can become completely climate neutral by the 2050s.
Nissan has set itself a new goal of becoming a climate neutral company by 2050. Of course, the brand will be able to achieve this only by electrifying the entire model range. In this regard, the first stage will be to equip all models sold in the main markets for the company with electric motors.
Following this, Nissan plans to introduce its own electricity sources, which take energy from renewable sources and offset greenhouse gas emissions by reforestation. It should be noted that this strategy is inherent in all major car manufacturers these days.
Nissan is expected to start investing in innovative solid-state battery research soon. In addition, the e-Power hybrid technology will be developed, due to which by 2030 the company will electrify all cars sold in Europe, the USA, China and Japan.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car