NISMO Launches New Equipment for Skyline GT-RApril 1, 2019
In total, 24 new parts will be released as part of the NISMO Heritage Parts program. Their cost varies from 1,800 yen to 425,000 yen. The most expensive will be the cylinder block. Parts are designed to be installed on the Nissan Skyline GT-R (versions R32, R33 and R34).
The NISMO Heritage project was opened so that buyers of high-performance cars could ride them as long as possible after previous suppliers stopped producing components for these Nissan models.
Currently, NISMO is focused on versions R32, which was published from August 1989 to January 1995, R33 – from January 1995 to January 1999, and R34 – from January 1999 to August 2002.
For them, the rear wing, spoiler, muffler, roof, compressor, wiring harnesses, head cylinder, cylinder block, pump assembly, etc. are available.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily