NISMO Launches New Equipment for Skyline GT-RApril 4, 2019
In total, 24 new parts will be released under the NISMO Heritage Parts program. Their cost varies from 1,800 yen to 425,000 yen. The most expensive will be the cylinder block. Parts are designed to be installed on the Nissan Skyline GT-R (versions R32, R33 and R34).
The NISMO Heritage project was opened so that buyers of high-performance cars could ride them as long as possible after previous suppliers stopped producing components for these Nissan models.
Currently, NISMO has focused on versions R32, which was released from August 1989 to January 1995, R33 – from January 1995 to January 1999, and R34 – from January 1999 to August 2002.
They are available rear wing, spoiler, muffler, roof, compressor, wiring harnesses, head cylinder, cylinder block, pump assembly, etc.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit