NIO unveiled a teaser for the new EE7October 20, 2020
The company said the new EE7 will become NIO’s flagship sedan and go on sale in 2022.
Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer NIO has recently stepped up its work on new products and is showing good results. For example, the company reported record sales, made incredible progress in its full-scale battery replacement process, and established itself well in the US stock market.
Just last week, an image surfaced of what was reportedly a spy photo of the upcoming NIO EE7 electric sedan. An unidentified model was spotted on a flatbed trailer and covered, but this did not prevent the size and shape of the EE7 from being assessed. NIO will unveil the car at an upcoming event called NIO Day, which is scheduled for January 9, 2021. The event will take place in Chengdu, China.
According to people familiar with NIO, this is a concept car likely to be called the EE7 and will serve as the company’s flagship electric sedan. It is rumored to go on sale in 2022 and may have Level 4 autonomous driving technology.
- Cupra will build a yacht on the Volkswagen electric platform
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web