Nikola startup continues to sue TeslaSeptember 28, 2020
Nikola is suing Tesla over the design of the Tesla Semi truck.
Recently it became known that the founder of the Nikola startup Trevor Milton purchased the design of his future Nikola One hydrogen truck in 2015 from the designer of the Rimac Automobili company Adriano Mudri. At the same time, a lawsuit against Tesla was filed in 2018.
According to the lawsuit, the Tesla Semi electric truck is very similar in appearance to the Nikola One truck. Tesla’s lawyers responded last week that Rimac had unveiled a concept for their truck, called the Road Runner, before Nikola’s management patented the exterior of their car.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews reported that Hindenburg Research said it had evidence of fraud on the part of Trevor Milton. So, in the message it was indicated that Nikola not only misled their potential buyers and investors with stories about their technologies, but also did not have any developments in the field of electric vehicles and fuel cell cars at all.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura