Nikola Motors will “overclock” its batteries up to 1 megawatt-hour and present two more electric trucksFebruary 11, 2019
The truck manufacturing company Nikola Motors has announced its intention to create several more competitors for Tesla Semi electric trucks.
Initially, the company planned to concentrate on the release of hydrogen trucks.
For the first time, Nikola Motors started talking about creating electric trucks about three years ago.
It is expected that the company will present two new models – Nikola Two and Nikola Trea.
Moreover, three versions of these trucks will be available: with a 500 kWh battery, 750 kWh and 1 mWh.
As for the company’s main tractor, Nikola One, it will remain a hybrid.
It is also reported that the company does not intend to abandon its hydrogen trucks, despite the fact that they will be inferior in capabilities to electric counterparts.
- The new Seat Leon will be presented on January 28
- Rivian will collect electric SUVs for Ford and Lincoln
- BMW X7 gets full leather interior from Vilner
- Jeep will show a special version of Wrangler for extreme off-road
- Jeep and Suzuki may leave the car market in Europe