Nikola Motors will “overclock” its batteries up to 1 megawatt-hour and present two more electric trucksFebruary 11, 2019
The truck manufacturing company Nikola Motors has announced its intention to create several more competitors for Tesla Semi electric trucks.
Initially, the company planned to concentrate on the release of hydrogen trucks.
For the first time, Nikola Motors started talking about creating electric trucks about three years ago.
It is expected that the company will present two new models – Nikola Two and Nikola Trea.
Moreover, three versions of these trucks will be available: with a 500 kWh battery, 750 kWh and 1 mWh.
As for the company’s main tractor, Nikola One, it will remain a hybrid.
It is also reported that the company does not intend to abandon its hydrogen trucks, despite the fact that they will be inferior in capabilities to electric counterparts.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel