Nicolas Todt will be engaged in the career of Marcus ArmstrongApril 16, 2019
Member of the Youth Academy Ferrari Markus Armstrong signed a contract with the company Nicolas Todt All Road Management, which will further the development of his career.
Nicolas Todt: “I am very happy to start working with Marcus, an extremely intelligent and talented racer. I carefully watched him when he competed in Formula 4. He got a great opportunity by entering the Ferrari Youth Academy, and I will try to help him to fulfill all the points of his plan and realize his dream, becoming a Formula 1 driver. “
This year Marcus Armstrong will compete in Formula 3 on the Prema team. Todt Jr. is the manager of many riders, including Charles Lecler, Daniil Kvyat and Mick Schumacher.
- Ford Edge gets a new multimedia system
- Hennessey Upgrades Ford Bronco SUV
- How does a BMW i8 sports car sound without artificial engine noise?
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners