Nico Rosberg: Audi invited me to stage DTMApril 8, 2019
Nico Rosberg, the world champion of Formula 1 2016, said that the leadership of the Audi autosport division offered him to perform at a DTM stage as a guest racer.
As in the past year, in the 2019 season, manufacturers in the German body series will have the opportunity to put an extra car on the wild card. In 2018, Audi invited Mattias Ekström to the stage in Hockenheim, Sebestyen Ogier spoke for Mercedes in Spielberg, and Alex Zanardi went off to start at BMW in Misano.
“Dieter Gass approached me with a proposal to speak at one of the stages. But I refused, I do not have such plans, – Motorsport-Total quotes Rosberg. – Yes, and physically I am not ready to go back behind the wheel. In the years of performances in Formula 1, I practiced a lot, but now it is not so. ”
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon