Nico Hulkenberg admits skipping season in 2020October 10, 2019
Nico Hulkenberg, one of the most experienced racers of the peloton, may be left without a contract in Formula 1 for the next season. In Suzuk, in a conversation with reporters, the German admitted that he might skip the next season.
Nico Hulkenberg: “I do not exclude the option in which I will not participate in races in 2020. I have not yet thought about what to do if I do not get a contract in Formula 1. It takes time to understand what I want and find a new challenge for myself.
Of course, in the future I will continue my career, because I like to play, because racing is my passion. I think only time will tell what awaits me in the future, but now you need to be patient. ”
- Detroit International Auto Show postponed to September 2021
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing