Nico Hulkenberg admits skipping season in 2020October 10, 2019
Nico Hulkenberg, one of the most experienced racers of the peloton, may be left without a contract in Formula 1 for the next season. In Suzuk, in a conversation with reporters, the German admitted that he might skip the next season.
Nico Hulkenberg: “I do not exclude the option in which I will not participate in races in 2020. I have not yet thought about what to do if I do not get a contract in Formula 1. It takes time to understand what I want and find a new challenge for myself.
Of course, in the future I will continue my career, because I like to play, because racing is my passion. I think only time will tell what awaits me in the future, but now you need to be patient. ”
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system