Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in CanadaMay 17, 2019
Last week there were rumors that Nicholas Latifi could replace Robert Kubitca in the Williams. The parties still do not comment on the information, but the Canadian worked for two days on the tests in Barcelona and confirmed that the next time back behind the wheel during the first session of the free races of the Grand Prix of Canada.
Nicholas Latifi: “I am pleased with the two days of tests and look forward to returning behind the wheel during the first training of the Grand Prix of Canada.
On tests, I was able to try the three softest rubber compounds – C3, C4 and C5. It was interesting because these tires allow you to actively attack. In addition, I appreciated several new items that the team put on the machine.
Unfortunately, the problems at the end of the morning session led to the fact that we could not drive another one or two series of circles and lost a few hours during the day. But then managed to get back on the road and drive a series of circles with a full tank, which is good for my experience. ”
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021