New York Auto Show will not be canceledMarch 4, 2020
Recall that one of the largest in Europe, the Geneva Motor Show was completely canceled due to the spread of the coronavirus epidemic.
The organizers of the auto show in American New York officially announced that the event should take place in the planned volume. No withdrawal due to the risk of coronavirus spread has been discussed. This information was made after the cancellation of the event in Geneva – most brands talked about their latest products online. Recall that the show in New York is scheduled for April this year.
At the same time, the organizers of the event will take all measures to ensure security. 70 powerful stations for cleaning and disinfection of air and hands will be installed in the halls. Also, during all the days of the event, medical workers will be at it for the necessary diagnostics and assistance.
To participate in the event, automobile companies will have to follow new standards for the presentation of cars – it will become necessary to use special disinfectants and increase the frequency of their use.
Recall that during the event, the premiere of 50 new products should be held. It is also planned to hold 18 press conferences.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry