New York auto show permanently canceledMay 23, 2020
The motor show in New York has been postponed for the second time. The first time the transfer of the auto show took place in March.
But at that time, the organizers planned to hold an exhibition in August – September. Today, May 22, it became known about the complete cancellation of the motor show this year.
The cancellation of the auto show in New York is due to the reprofiling of the Javits exhibition center in Manhattan. As noted, a field hospital was organized on its territory.
At the moment, they have not yet accepted patients, but he is already ready for functioning. So, at present it is impossible to hold a large-scale exhibition in New York.
Given the need for car makers to draw up exhibition plans in advance, the organizers had no choice but to reschedule the auto show on April 2, 2021. It is expected that the auto show will last until April 11 of next year.
- Porsche representative explained the reason for the transition to the “turbo-four”
- GM plans to use the Zora name for the top-end Corvette C8
- Kia Sportage with BMW grille shown on the Internet
- Volkswagen Transporter T7 again in the frame
- Genesis GV70 is preparing to enter the market