New York auto show permanently canceledMay 23, 2020
The motor show in New York has been postponed for the second time. The first time the transfer of the auto show took place in March.
But at that time, the organizers planned to hold an exhibition in August – September. Today, May 22, it became known about the complete cancellation of the motor show this year.
The cancellation of the auto show in New York is due to the reprofiling of the Javits exhibition center in Manhattan. As noted, a field hospital was organized on its territory.
At the moment, they have not yet accepted patients, but he is already ready for functioning. So, at present it is impossible to hold a large-scale exhibition in New York.
Given the need for car makers to draw up exhibition plans in advance, the organizers had no choice but to reschedule the auto show on April 2, 2021. It is expected that the auto show will last until April 11 of next year.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles