New Volkswagen Transporter T7 caught by photo spiesSeptember 23, 2020
Pictures of the new van were published by Motor1.
Recently, the new Volkswagen Transporter T7 got into the lenses of journalists during road tests. It is curious that this time we managed to photograph even the interior of the new car. It is worth noting that this time the journalists came across a hybrid version of the van. It is assumed that the power plant includes a 1.4-liter turbo engine and an electric motor with a total capacity of 240 hp.
Unfortunately, official information about the power plant has not yet been reported. Volkswagen is believed to be modifying the Golf GTE hybrid for use with a heavier vehicle. In addition, classic internal combustion engines will be available in the motor range.
As for the interior, it will most likely be borrowed from the 8th generation Volkswagen Golf. This time a hatchback was shown on the digital dashboard of the newest car. According to preliminary data, the premiere of the new Volkswagen Transporter T7 will take place before the end of this year.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web