New Volkswagen Tiguan R spotted without camouflageApril 16, 2020
In the new spy shots, the Tiguan R appeared with virtually no camouflage.
The test machine in the new pictures looks identical to the one we saw before, right down to the color. The camouflage pattern is the same. Yes, this Tiguan has camouflage designed to confuse a casual observer. The black and white film in the front is designed to mask the size of these front air vents.
In the rear, we found four exhaust pipes that indicate the crossover belongs to the R family, but the ovals of the pipes themselves are much darker. Therefore, initially it seems that there are only two outlets.
AutoTimesNews previously reported that the new Volkswagen Tiguan R will receive permanent all-wheel drive and a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine producing 296 hp. power, but the more aggressive sound of the engine tells us that under the hood there will be a “herd” of 330 “horses”.
Recall that at the end of February we already published spy shots of the new Volkswagen Tiguan R, in which the model seemed ready for debut. But, probably, the coronavirus made adjustments to the brand’s plans and the presentation of the novelty can take place only by the end of 2020.
- The budget Tesla electric car will receive batteries from the Chinese Model 3
- BMW registered the name of the electric Rolls-Royce?
- Elon Musk confirmed the development of two new electric vehicles
- Rolls-Royce ground tests of the fastest electric aircraft
- Locomation to equip 1,120 trucks with self-driving technology with a caravan