New Volkswagen T7 Transporter spotted in the AlpsJune 9, 2020
Motor1 agency on Tuesday, June 9, distributed another spy shots of the updated Volkswagen T7 Transporter. This time the car was noticed in the Alps.
The novelty should get small windows built into its A-shaped racks to improve visibility, while on the concept in the Austrian Alps these sections are covered with camouflage.
Due to the tight camouflage, it is difficult to say something about the exterior, while it is already known that the restyled T7 Transporter will be built on the MQB platform that supports hybrid powertrains and electric motors. In addition, the new model will be offered with both diesel and gasoline engines. The drive will be available front and full.
The novelty will be oriented to the European market, so American customers will have to be content with classic Volkswagen vans. Despite the fact that the development and testing of the updated T7 has already been completed, its appearance is expected no earlier than next year.
In addition, it has recently been reported that Volkswagen has resumed deliveries of the new Golf, resolving software issues.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air