New Volkswagen ID.4 X goes on sale in ChinaJanuary 21, 2021
The cost of the new Volkswagen ID.4 X starts at 199,888 yuan.
The new all-electric crossover Volkswagen ID.4 went on sale in China at a price of 199,888 yuan. It is reported that in China, the newest car will be sold in five versions – depending on the battery capacity.
Currently, brand customers in China can pre-order a new product by paying 1,688 yuan, for which they will receive not only a place in the queue for an electric car, but also an 8-year warranty or 160,000 kilometers of mileage, free charging in the first year of ownership, and a number of others. advantages.
Recall that the new Volkswagen ID.4 has a range from one charge to 555 kilometers. The vehicle has a range of 400 kilometers as standard. All cars of the ID.4 family support fast charging technology, which can charge the battery of an electric vehicle from 30% to 80% in 30 minutes or 100 kilometers in 10 minutes.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO