New Volkswagen ID.4 sales start date announcedAugust 31, 2020
It will be possible to pre-order immediately after its premiere.
The premiere of the new Volkswagen ID.4 will take place online on 23 September this year. Immediately after that, a pre-order for the model will open – those who wish will be able to configure an electric car for themselves and, having paid only $ 100 in advance, leave a pre-order.
At the same time, it is reported that after the start of production of the model, buyers will be asked to reserve the desired configuration of the electric car and confirm their intentions to buy a car by paying another 400 dollars. It is worth noting that the configuration of the power plant of the novelty has not yet been published.
The Volkswagen ID.4 is expected to receive rear-wheel drive and one 201 hp electric motor at launch. and 310 Nm of torque. Later, all-wheel drive modifications of the car with two electric motors for 302 hp will become available. and 450 Nm of torque.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published