New Volkswagen ID.3 confidently bypasses competitors in salesSeptember 17, 2020
As of September 16, 2020, just over two weeks after the start of deliveries of the Volkswagen ID.3, the electric car has become the most bought model in Norway.
In September, 692 copies of Volkswagen ID.3 were registered, which is significantly more than the Tesla Model 3 (577 and 2659 since the beginning of the year). in third place in popularity among environmentally friendly transport is another newcomer – Polestar 2 with 496 units (1012 since the beginning of the year).
That’s quite a lot, and even the Audi e-tron – 2020 market leader in Norway – can’t compete with the compact city car – just 286 new cars registered. The Model S and Model X have been largely marginalized in Norway lately, so now all eyes are on the Model 3 in anticipation of whether demand remains strong.
Regardless of the Model 3’s results, the ID.3 has a chance of becoming the top-selling EV in Norway simply because of how strong the brand is in the country – the legendary Golf hatchback is usually the country’s best-selling model.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web