New Volkswagen Atlas got its first tuningApril 1, 2020
When the Volkswagen Atlas Basecamp concept appeared at the New York Auto Show in 2019, camping enthusiasts thought about the travel version.
Basecamp’s range of accessories mainly includes enhancements to its appearance: satin-anthracite front bumper cover, splash-proof anthracite fender extensions, satin silver panels, satin silver rear armrest with hitch hitch and unique Basecamp badges. A total sold Basecamp kit costs $ 2,500.
The buyer will receive the corresponding 245 / 70R17 tires, which gives the owners some flexibility – an all-terrain vehicle for those who often go hiking and skiing, or road tires for those who seek comfort and efficiency above all else.
The Basecamp accessory line (which is only available on Atlas 2021, but not on Cross Sport or other models) complements the recently updated SUV style. The restyled Atlas, which clearly draws inspiration from the styling of the smaller Atlas Cross Sport, boasts a beautiful and attractive design, as well as new affordable all-wheel drive using a standard 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant