New version of Jeep Compass for China revealedNovember 19, 2020
Sales of the updated Jeep Compass crossover will start in China next year.
The American company is preparing to present the updated Jeep Compass, which will go on sale in 2021 in China. The new car will receive a modernized front bumper, narrower headlights, a different location of the PTF, and the navigation light block has disappeared. Also of note is the revised grille.
The interior of the crossover has a leather-trimmed front panel, on which narrow air vents are located, as well as a touchscreen monitor of the infotainment complex.
Under the hood of the new Jeep Compass is a 1.3-liter 40-cylinder petrol power unit with a return of 173 horsepower. Together with the engine, an automatic machine works. The drive is available to choose from – front or full.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.