New Toyota SUV is cheaper than Hyundai Creta will appear on September 23September 18, 2020
Sales of the new budget Toyota Urban Cruiser cross will start on September 23. On this day, the first commercial copies of the model will go to the brand’s dealerships in India. It is already known that the new product will be cheaper than the main competitor – Hyundai Creta.
Note that a car less than 4 meters long differs from its “donor” only in front, namely, it has an original radiator grille, a different bumper and its own corporate logo. The interior of the crossover is designed in the same way as that of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza. All twins have the same technical equipment. The new Toyota Urban Cruiser is almost 10% cheaper than its Korean counterpart Hyundai Creta.
Among the external changes that distinguish the new Toyota from the Vitara Breeza, it is possible to note other optics, revised bumpers, as well as a modernized radiator grille. The overall dimensions of the model are 3995x1790x1640 mm, and the wheelbase is 2500 mm.
The engine compartment houses a 1.5-liter petrol engine with 105 hp. It is paired with a 48-volt starter-generator and a 5-speed manual or robotized transmission. Front-wheel drive.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web