New Toyota Highlander caught photographersFebruary 12, 2019
A new version of the SUV is being prepared for release. The car will receive the fourth generation and get a public debut by the end of this year, or in early 2020.
On public roads, a prototype of the new generation Toyota Highlander SUV was seen on the technical tests of the first prototypes. Unfortunately, the car was able to capture only under dense camouflage, completely hiding the new parts. Apparently, part of the design decisions still borrow from the modern version of RAV4.
While there is not enough information, but through camouflage it is quite possible to discern a more aggressive design of the grille, as well as narrowed headlights, slightly stretched on the front fenders. The rest of the design will be smoother and more standard.
It is assumed that the main focus will be on the technical part of the car. The platform will change, the model will be lightened, the body will become tougher, the engine line will be updated, and a number of electronic stuffing will be added. Unfortunately, the specifics are now unknown.
According to rumors, the presentation of the model may take place next winter, and sales should begin in the second quarter of 2020.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery