New Toyota Harrier will be built on the RAV4 platformApril 7, 2020
The debut of the fourth-generation Toyota Harrier may take place this summer. If the world situation improves and the corporation does not have to resort to non-standard steps, then the cross will be demonstrated in June. Published debut images of the new model and remarkable facts about it.
So, the GA-K architecture will form the basis of the new Harrier, which will make the model the closest “relative” to Toyota RAV4 and Camry, built on this platform.
According to the Bestcarweb agency, the length of 4725 mm of the new Harrier should increase by approximately 125 mm: the corporation intends to release a 7-seater variation of the cross. Cars will become wider by 20 mm – up to 1855 mm. So, the novelty will be able to compete with the Mazda CX-8.
The range of engines of the new model, for sure, will be represented by the same engines that are offered for the RAV4: a 2.0-liter naturally aspirated engine with a capacity of 171 hp. and a hybrid installation with an electric motor, but a 230-horsepower turbo engine will disappear from the gamut.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests