New Toyota C-HR has proven its safetyDecember 4, 2020
The corresponding tests were carried out by specialists from the American Insurance Institute for Highway Safety IIHS.
The American organization IIHS conducted a series of tests of the new Toyota C-HR 2021. As it became known earlier, the Japanese manufacturer made the Safety Sense 2.5 package standard for all trim levels of its compact crossover. It includes, among other things, a collision avoidance system, a traffic sign recognition system, a lane keeping system and automatic switching of light from high to low.
In contrast to the 2020 model, the novelty received a higher rating due to new headlights, which provide excellent visibility. In addition, the experts appreciated the excellent frontal collision avoidance system with pedestrian recognition.
Thus, the Toyota C-HR 2021 received a rating of “Good” from the IIHS experts.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years