New Toyota Allion completely revealedNovember 18, 2020
The premiere of the newest car Toyota Allion will take place at the Guangzhou Motor Show.
The FAW / Toyota co-production at the Guangzhou Auto Show will unveil the new Toyota Allion. This is evidenced by photographs of the car, which these days are installed at the company’s stand. The novelty will occupy a niche between the Corolla and Asia Dragon models in the Chinese market.
The new Toyota Allion is built on the TNGA architecture and has a wheelbase of 2,750 mm. The car received a grille and headlights in the style of the latest Toyota models. In this case, the rear is made in the style of a liftback, although the Allion is a sedan.
According to preliminary data, under the hood of the novelty is a 2-liter naturally aspirated gasoline engine with a capacity of 170 hp, which is paired with a continuously variable variator.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles