New Suzuki Hustler will be brought to Tokyo Motor ShowOctober 6, 2019
The company promises to present at the stand two versions of the Hustler concept. He is declared as a model that remains attractive every day in various travel scenarios.
So, at the Tokyo Motor Show will be offered a “tougher and more powerful” Suzuki Hustler. Its body has acquired square shapes, a new rear window has appeared, thanks to which the Hustler looks larger.
Another concept is presented in orange color, which emphasizes the purpose – Suzuki Hustler goes as a city car. It comes with plastic protection, a roof rack and orange accents in the cabin.
Hustler length is 3395 mm, width is 1475 mm, height (without roof rack) is 1680 mm. Wheelbase – 2640 mm. The model is equipped with a 658 cc three-cylinder engine, complemented by hybrid technology. As a standard, an all-wheel drive system is provided.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura