New subcompact crossovers Toyota and Daihatsu Mini will appear in NovemberAugust 23, 2019
Earlier it became known that Toyota is preparing to release a new crossover with a length of not more than 4 meters. But now there are new details.
The new mini-SUV, codenamed Toyota A-SUV and Daihatsu DN-Trec, are preparing to conquer the world. According to official information, the public debut will take place on November 5, 2019. Moreover, two models under the Toyota and Daihatsu brands will be presented to the public at once. In fact, it will be one model with different nameplates and a slightly different design.
Toyota A-SUV will have a length of about 3995 mm, a width of 1695 mm and a height of 1620 mm. The wheelbase will be 2525 mm. In terms of proportions, the new Toyota crossover will be longer and wider than the Suzuki Jimny.
As the power unit will be used a 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbo engine, capable of developing up to 98 horsepower and 140 Nm of torque. Together with it, the variator will work, and as an option the all-wheel drive system will become available. It is also expected that the compact crossover will receive the next generation Smart Assist.
Unfortunately, the cost of new items remains unknown.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires