New SsangYong Korando received a digital dashboardFebruary 18, 2019
Next-generation crossover unveiled in Korea
South Korean brand SsangYong has introduced a new Korando on the home market. The model received a completely new design, modern equipment and an electronic dashboard.
SsangYong Korando has become lower and wider than its predecessor and in its dimensions approached the current Volkswagen Tiguan. The crossover is equipped with a 1.6-liter diesel engine with a capacity of 136 horsepower, which is combined with a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission Aisin. Drive can be front or full.
In the base, the crossover is completed with seats with artificial leather trim, six airbags, a tire pressure monitoring system, a multimedia system with Bluetooth support and a UBS port. Additionally, the Korando can be equipped with a Blaze Cockpit virtual dashboard with a 10.25-inch display, contour interior lighting, LED headlights, a Deep control package with a full set of electronic security systems.
In Korea, the new SsangYong Korando costs from 22,160,000 won.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak