New SsangYong Korando got to GenevaMarch 4, 2019
The South Korean SsangYong Korando will showcase a new generation of its Korando crossover at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
The first pictures of the novelty were made by Chinese journalists of the portal Autohome when mounting the stand of the Korean brand at the Geneva Motor Show-2019.
Judging by the published photos, the crossover will change markedly compared to its predecessor.
In front of the body of the new Korando will be recycled optics, a massive bumper and a modified grille.
A new front panel, an upgraded center console and a digital dashboard will appear in the interior.
The technical equipment of the crossover is already known. The car will get under the hood of a 1.6-liter diesel unit at 136 horsepower or a 1.5-liter petrol turbocharged unit, paired with a 48-volt starter-generator.
A bunch of both engines will be a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission. The drive can be either front or full.
The equipment list will include: adaptive cruise control, an accident prevention system, as well as a circular video camera.
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers
- Changan UNI-V sports utility vehicle reveals curious details
- Russian blogger burns his Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S in despair
- Hyundai Motor’s third-quarter net loss was $ 298 million
- New Mercedes C-Class spotted on tests at the Nurburgring