New renderings of a new generation of Hyundai TucsonMay 6, 2020
Earlier, a high-profile novelty was already shown on render images. Now you can look at it from a different angle.
On Wednesday, May 6, fresh rendering images of the new generation Hyundai Tucson crossover appeared on the Web. Pictures were published on the AtchaCars YouTube channel. The car’s debut is getting closer – this is evidenced by its frequent appearance in test trials. According to preliminary information, they will officially present the new product this year.
Rendering images were based on spy photos, as well as the Vision T concept car, the features of which will go over to the new cross. It is possible that the novelty will receive some elements from the new Elantra and Sonata sedans. Note that the appearance of the new Tucson will change dramatically.
The design of the car turned out to be very futuristic, which was repeatedly stated in the leadership of the Korean brand. It is worth noting the combination of the grille and headlights, which are a single design.
The side of the car is notable for large embossments on the front wings and doors. We also highlight the design of the wheel arches, during the creation of which they decided to move away from the classical form. There is no official information about the power plant of the novelty today. Most likely, the car will receive a 2.5-liter Theta3 engine, which will be combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission. One of the modifications will receive a hybrid version of the motor.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery