New Renault Sandero Stepway will appear next yearNovember 25, 2019
Renault is working on the third-generation Sandero, which will finally switch to the Renault-Nissan CMF-B platform and share it with the fifth-generation Clio, the second-generation Captur and the new Nissan Juke.
Do not expect to see a 115 hp dCi diesel and 1.33-liter gasoline TCe with a return of 130 hp, since they probably will not be available in this hatchback. Thus, the car will be equipped with a unit issuing 75 hp and 100 hp, as well as a 85 hp diesel engine
The next-generation Sandero Stepway is likely to take the electrified route with a 1.6-liter naturally aspirated soft hybrid, which is expected to produce 140 hp.
The new generation Sandero is reported to be shown next summer, and a public premiere of the model is expected at the Paris Motor Show in 2020, where Logan of the third generation will join it.
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of
- New 2021 Cadillac Escalade can be driven despite windshield
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition