New Renault Sandero Stepway spotted on testsJune 26, 2020
Pictures taken on Dutch roads give a clear idea of what the upcoming Sandero Stepway will be like.
It is known that at present Renault is developing a sedan and a cross-version of Sandero, however, Amsterdam residents first saw the “raised” Sandero in the capital’s streets. A masked prototype was heading southeast. Although Renault has made every effort to hide the exterior of the Sandero, roof rails and extended wheels give it the version of Stepway.
It is not yet known when Renault and its subsidiary Dacia will present the new Sandero and Sandero Stepway. The current generation of the model, which is currently on sale, was released in 2012 and a year later it turned out to European dealers.
The new Sandero is likely to rely on many technologies from the Clio model. The standard 0.9 TCe powerplant is expected to give way to the 1.0 TCe version. It is possible that, following the example of Clio, a hybrid will appear in the Sandero family.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires