New Renault Sandero Stepway expected in 2020November 26, 2019
The third generation Renault Sandero will switch to the Renault-Nissan CMF-B platform and share it with the new Clio, Captur and Nissan Juke.
It is unlikely that the line of engines of the new Renault Sandero will be diluted with a diesel 115-horsepower dCi engine or a 1.33-liter TCe gasoline engine with 130 hp. In all likelihood, the new generation of budget hatchbacks will be equipped with 75- and 100-horsepower gasoline, as well as 85-horsepower diesel power units.
The new Sandero Stepway is likely to choose an electrified route with a 1.6-liter naturally aspirated engine with soft hybrid technology with a total capacity of 140 hp. The next generation Sandero will debut in the summer of 2020, and a public presentation will take place at the Paris Motor Show the same year, where the new Logan will join.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021