New Renault Duster is dangerous for childrenNovember 1, 2019
According to the results of crash tests, the French SUV was dangerous for children in child seats.
Based on the test results, Latin NCAP experts made the second-generation Renault Duster SUV the following ratings: for protecting the driver and passenger in a frontal impact – 4 out of five stars, and children in child seats – 2 stars. For tests in crash tests, the Duster of the Romanian assembly was used, which is equipped with 2 frontal airbags and an ESP.
It is reported that with a frontal impact, Duster showed an acceptable level of safety, however, the power structure of the body retained its integrity at the ultimate strength. In this case, in the event of a side impact, the body is severely deformed, and the driver dummy experienced a fairly high load in the torso region.
As for the baby mannequin and baby mannequin, their heads in contact with interior elements were hit, which is unacceptable. In turn, the system of exchange rate stability passed the tests perfectly.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12