New Range Rover Sport will go on sale in 2022January 20, 2020
Land Rover is going to release the third generation of the Range Rover Sport SUV.
After the successful debut of the revived Defender SUV, the number of orders for which exceeded all expectations of the Jaguar Land Rover, the British automaker returned to profit figures in accordance with the Project Charge plan.
Now the company is focused on the release of the third generation Range Rover Sport, which will combine the style and luxury of the current generation of the model, as well as high-tech equipment. According to assumptions, the novelty will appear in 2022.
It should be emphasized that the current variation of the Range Rover Sport in honor of its seventh birthday in March of this year will receive a minor design update and a soft hybrid system. Also already this spring, the XJ EV model, which will be built on the lightweight MLA platform, will replenish the lineup.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI