New Range Rover Sport spotted during testsFebruary 17, 2020
The Range Rover Sport assembly at Jaguar Land Rover’s UK Solihull factory will be temporarily suspended on certain days for a four-week period from the end of the current month.
Demand for a luxury SUV has recently fallen, as the JLR has no other way but to halt production from time to time to better match declining sales. The automaker, owned by Tata Motors, hopes that the new Range Rover Sport will raise demand, but the next generation will not appear in the near future.
The test car had a four-circuit exhaust system and was equipped with winter tires necessary for driving on the snowy roads of northern Europe. While stylization may or may not be the same, some massive changes will occur under familiar skin. The third generation Range Rover Sport will make the transition to JLR’s newly developed MLA platform, which will open later this year with the all-electric XJ flagship sedan seen earlier.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform