New Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe and Cabrio almost lost camouflageSeptember 7, 2019
Almost a year ago, Porsche presented the updated 911, but the company does not stop there.
Photo spies have recently spotted Porsche 911 prototypes in coupe and convertible bodies on tests. Both models have no cardinal differences, but the coupe received stylish rims and a powerful brake system with yellow calipers.
In addition, the novelty received aerodynamic side skirts, enlarged rear wings with air intakes, as well as a reinforced rear wing with an integrated third brake light. The rear bumper and exhaust pipes have also been revised.
According to experts, the interior of the Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe and Cabrio will be borrowed from the standard model, including two 7-inch instrument panel displays and a 10.9-inch touchscreen multimedia system.
The technical data of the novelty is kept secret, but it is assumed that a 3.8-liter 2-cylinder power unit with a capacity of approximately 592 horsepower will be installed under the hood. The equipment list will also be updated, which will include the Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control and rear axle control system.
The debut of the new Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe and Cabrio is expected to take place at the Los Angeles or Geneva Motor Show.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed