New Porsche 911 Turbo, BMW M8 and Nissan GT-R brought to dragAugust 15, 2020
The carwow YouTube channel on Saturday, August 15, organized a race in which the new Porsche 911 Turbo S, BMW M8 Competition and an uprated Nissan GT-R took part.
The 911 Turbo S is the most powerful and lightest of the aforementioned cars. This car is equipped with a motor with two turbochargers with a volume of 3.75 liters and a capacity of 650 hp, which functions together with an 8-speed robotic gearbox. The curb weight is 1650 kg.
The M8 Competition has a 625-horsepower 4.4-liter V8 engine paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. It should be said that this model weighs 1950 kg. As for the GT-R, after improvements, the car is equipped with a 660-horsepower 3.8-liter V6 Twin-Turbo unit. The transmission is standard – a 6-speed “robot”. The curb weight of the GT-R is approximately 1,750 kg.
To assess the dynamics of cars, the experts decided to conduct several races, and also evaluated acceleration from a speed of 79 km / h in various driving modes.
In addition, it was recently noted that the Hyundai electric crossover traveled over 1000 km on a single charge. It should be emphasized that all tested electric vehicles were equipped with 64 kWh batteries and simple Nexen tires.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck